We are pleased to present our modules for drink service assistant training. Kindly choose modules that you would like us to deliver to your staff.
- Describe layout, facilities and services of the organization
- Communicate verbally
- Maintain a secure working environment
- Maintain a safe working environment
- Maintain a healthy, hygienic and professional appearance
- Prepare and clear areas for drinks service
- Clean and store glassware
- Clean and restock drinks machines / equipment
- Handle and store cleaning equipment and materials
- Handle and dispose of waste
This program is suitable for staff who clean and prepare the bar / drinks service areas and equipment. At this level, the staff member is not required to take or serve customer orders. Suitable for hotels, lodges, game lodges, boutique hotels, guesthouses, restaurants, bars, lounges, etc. Please call +27 82 765 9238 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote. If you have 8 or more drink service assistants to train, we will come to your establishment to offer training on-site, whether you are in Gauteng, Limpopo, Mpumalanga, North-West, Northern Cape, Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Free State, Kwazulu Natal, Lesotho, Swaziland, Mozambique, Botswana, Zambia, Namibia, Seychelles, Mauritius, Tanzania, Zanzibar, Uganda, Kenya, Ghana, Nigeria, Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), etc.