We are pleased to present our modules for food service assistant training. Kindly choose modules that you would like us to deliver to your staff.
- Describe layout, facilities and services of the organization
- Communicate verbally
- Maintain a secure working environment
- Maintain a safe working environment
- Maintain a healthy, hygienic and professional appearance
- Prepare and clear areas for table service
- Prepare and clear areas for counter service
- Prepare and clear areas for take-away service
- Prepare and clear areas for room service
- Prepare, service and clear function rooms
- Handle and store cleaning equipment and materials
- Handle and dispose of waste
Suitable for staff who assist in the cleaning and preparation of food service areas and equipment. It is appropriate for those who work in table service, counter service, take-away service, functions rooms / conference venues as well as room service. At this level, the staff member is not required to take or serve customer orders. Suitable for hotels, lodges, game lodges, boutique hotels, guesthouses, restaurants, bars, lounges, etc
If your would like us to train your staff, email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have 8 or more food service staff to train, we will come to your establishment to offer training on-site, whether you are in Gauteng, Limpopo, Mpumalanga, North-West, Northern Cape, Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Free State, Kwazulu Natal, Lesotho, Swaziland, Mozambique, Botswana, Zambia, Namibia, Seychelles, Mauritius, Tanzania, Zanzibar, Uganda, Kenya, Ghana, Nigeria, Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), etc.