We are pleased to present our modules for front of house porter / concierge training. Kindly choose modules that you would like us to deliver to your staff.
- Provide a customer service
- Process incoming and outgoing telephone calls
- Describe layout, facilities and services of the organization
- Communicate verbally
- Maintain a secure working environment
- Maintain a safe working environment
- Maintain a healthy, hygienic and professional appearance
- Perform basic calculations
- Prepare written communications
- Handle mail, messages and written communication
- Provide customer information and book external services
- Co-ordinate the greeting and assisting of customers on arrival and departure
- Provide a valet / butler service
- Provide a room service
This program is suitable for staff responsible for booking external services and providing information for guests as well as assisting them on arrival and departure. Please note that we travel to your site when you have 8 or more staff members to train. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +27 82 765 9238 for a quote.
If you have 8 or more candidates to train, we will come to your establishment to offer training on-site, whether you are in Gauteng, Limpopo, Mpumalanga, North-West, Northern Cape, Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Free State, Kwazulu Natal, Lesotho, Swaziland, Mozambique, Botswana, Zambia, Namibia, Seychelles, Mauritius, Tanzania, Zanzibar, Uganda, Kenya, Ghana, Nigeria, Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), Ethiopia, etc.