Are you running a new existing guesthouse, B&B or a boutique hotel, or you have been in the game for a while and would like to learn more about how to run your establishment effectively and profitably? We are excited to let you know about our amazing Bed & Breakfast Owners Workshop! Our Bed & Breakfast/ Guesthouse Owners Workshop is aimed at assisting both the new and existing bed & breakfast owners (or managers) to run their establishments successfully. The non-accredited workshop is facilitated by industry experts, who will assist you with all the aspects of running your establishment effectively and profitably. This 4-day workshop is run in a classroom style at a 3 star guest house in Daveyton, east of Johannesburg. The workshop covers the following:
- Running a successful Guest House / Bed & Breakfast business in Southern Africa
- Front of House Management
- Housekeeping management
- Staff management, motivation & training
- Advertising, branding, sales & marketing of your guesthouse / B&B business
- Taking advantage of technology and using technology to bring more sales to your establishment
- Dealing with internet reviews e.g. Tripadvisor, Facebook, etc
- Tools to assist you manage your guesthouse easier and profitably
- Choosing affordable & effective systems for your establishment e.g. Property Management System (PMS), Point of Sale
- Choosing Suppliers – Hospitality suppliers, linen, amenities
- Tourism Grading Criteria and many more!
Our B&B | Guesthouse Owners Workshop includes the following:
- Accommodation for 5 nights at a 3 Star Guest House – Check the establishment here
- Breakfast, mid-morning tea, light lunch, afternoon tea and dinner
- 3- day classroom style training – Water and mints provided throughout the day
- 1-Day tour around Johannesburg – You will have time to share tips, ideas and experiences with other B&B | Guesthouse owners or Managers!
- FREE 10 inch tablet loaded with your workshop notes, training manuals for front desk, housekeeping and food & beverage
FOR ALL THESE, YOU PAY ONLY R7 500 PER PERSON. WE OFFER DISCOUNTS IF YOU BOOK 2 OR MORE PEOPLE!
Overview of the Bed & Breakfast Workshop
Our Bed & Breakfast Workshop is designed to prepare you for the challenges of starting and running a professional B&B business. Whether you are new to the B&B industry or a long time owner, this workshop will teach you the strategies that characterize a professional B&B and how to incorporate them into your own business.
For Prospective Bed & Breakfast | Guest House Owners
As a prospective B&B or Guest House owner, the workshop will help you examine your personal set of circumstances and make an informed decision about whether you, your family, your home and your bank balance are ready to enter the Bed & Breakfast, Guest House or Boutique Hotel industry. Ideal for people who wish to run hospitality establishments in South Africa, Lesotho, Swaziland, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Mozambique, Malawi, Angola, Namibia, Tanzania and Uganda.
For Existing Bed & Breakfast Owners
As an existing B&B or Guest House owner, the workshop will teach you how to effectively manage, operate and market your hospitality business on a day to day basis. It will also assist you in evaluating your current B&B practices with a view to running an efficient, professional and profitable business. Ideal for people running hospitality establishments in South Africa, Lesotho, Swaziland, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Mozambique, Malawi, Angola, Namibia, Tanzania and Uganda.
Terms and Conditions:
Space is limited to only 10 people per workshop. You will be allocated workshop dates on confirmation of your booking. Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Kindly contact us on email@example.com or call +27 82 765 9238